The 16th Annual Banquet for the New Salem Longbeards Chapter will be held on Friday night, March 6th, 2015 at the Wankel Farms (Pioneer Seed) Company Headquarters located at 18239 Kelly St, Petersburg, IL, 62675 . [MAP] For more information call Dalton Whitley at 217-415-1237 or Doug King at 217-634-4160.
- 5:30 PM: Doors Open, Silent auctions & raffles begin
- 7:00 - 8:00 PM: Buffet style dinner
- 8:30 PM: Live Auction
- Single Ticket: $55 (1 meal & 1 year NWTF membership)
- Couples Ticket: $75 (2 meals & one 1 year NWTF membership)
- Sponsor Couples Ticket: $270 (2 meals & one 1 year NWTF sponsor membership)
- JAKE (youth) Ticket: $20 (meal only)
Previous Scholarships: The 2012 New Salem Longbeards Scholarships went to Katie Rebbe of PORTA HS, (who will be attending the University of Iowa,) Jacob Hinton of PORTA HS (who will be attending Iowa State University,) and Patrick Richardson of Athens HS (who will be attending West Point.) Scholarship Program Details
The New Salem Longbeards Chapter of the NWTF (National Wild Turkey Federation) was formed in 1999, and we held our first banquet in 2000. The chapter has grown rapidly, and now we consistently receive the coveted "Golden Gobbler" and "5 Star Chapter" awards from the Illinois State NWTF Chapter each year.
We are located in Menard County within Central Illinois, and our membership is primarily drawn from Menard and the surrounding counties. (Cass, Mason, Logan, and Sangamon Counties) Come join us in our annual banquets, local events, and our special projects!